- Have a firm understanding on how to utilize forms and documents to grow your dental sleep medicine practice.
- Learn the basics of screening your patients for a possible sleep test.
- Learn to use the Sleep Call Form to properly answer telephone questions from a potential sleep patient.
- Learn how the forms apply to un-diagnosed and pre-diagnosed patients.
Having the proper forms and documents together to help your team treat patients for OSA is a key to success. Dr. Tucker will review each OSA University form and document and discuss how to integrate them into your practice. He will review how and when to best utilize these forms to effectively manage the care for your patients.
- Learn how to prepare SOAP notes.
- Learn how to communicate with your referring physicians through SOAP notes.
- Review the documentation required for medical billing or oral appliances.
- Understand Evaluation & Management (E&M) Coding
Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a medical disease. Dr. Tucker will discuss the preparation and communication of SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan) notes for the patient’s physician. Communicating the patient’s treatment progress is critical to maintain a professional relationship with your referring physicians. Dr. Tucker will review how you can provide information for each patient encounter.
- Learn How to Maximize Reimbursements
- Learn the Gap Approval Process for In-Network Exceptions
- Learn How to Negotiate Fee Schedules and Allowables
- Learn the Importance of utilizing an out of network sleep testing service
Are you like many dentists who love treating their patients for sleep apnea, but struggle with insurance reimbursement? This course will educate you and your team members on how to expedite authorization approvals. You will also learn techniques to speed up the claim processing and how to negotiate fee schedule/ allowables. Obtaining this knowledge will help you grow a healthy and successful dental sleep practice. Randy Curran, the Founder of Pristine Medical Billing, will leverage his 10+ years of medical billing experience and knowledge in the sleep industry.
- Learn How to Expedite Authorization Approvals
- Learn Techniques to Speed Up Claim Processing
- Learn How to Negotiate Fee Schedules/ Allowables
- Learn the Proper Documentation Needed for Claims Processing
Part 2 of this course will educate you and your team members on how to maximize insurance reimbursements. It will also focus on the gap approval process for in-network exceptions. Without proper knowledge and implementation of these concepts, it becomes nearly impossible to have a successful dental sleep practice. Randy Curran, the Founder of Pristine Medical Billing, will leverage his 10+ years of medical billing experience and knowledge in the sleep industry.
- Learn to utilize the Roadmap steps to implement a successful Dental Sleep Medicine Practice.
- Understand the Friends, Family and Team concept to gain experience in obstructive sleep apnea therapy.
- Learn the necessity of screening your patients for obstructive sleep apnea.
- Understand the Complete Dental Sleep Patient Flowchart.
Dr. Tucker introduces and reviews the Roadmap to Implementation – A Dental Sleep Medicine Quick Reference to assist and guide you and your team in your Dental Sleep Medicine practice. This is a complete guide to implementation and provides insight to manage each step in your practice to provide an exceptional patient experience with oral appliance therapy.