Showing all 1 result

Medicare DME Enrollment


Become a Medicare Supplier of Oral Appliances for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. In order to file claims with Medicare for E0486 Oral Appliances for Obstructive Apnea you must enroll with Medicare as a Durable Medical Equipment Supplier.

(Creating your Initial Application to become a Medicare Durable Medical Equipment Supplier.)
(Revalidation and Reactivation.)
(Answers to all your questions about claims and Medicare Policies.)